For the first 25 Google Plus tips in this series, please click here.
26. Learn How To Edit Posts
27. Browse Link Thumbnails
28. Start Building Your Author Rank
29. Connect Your Content To Google+
30. Curate Your Google+ Experience
31. Use Eye-Grabbing Headlines
32. Use Google Drive With Google+
33. Track Circle Shares With CircleCount
34. Be Awesome With AutoAwesome!
35. Build Your Following By Hanging Out
36. Difficulties With Plus-Mentioning
37. Write Posts People Look For
38. Take Google+ Learnings to Twitter
39. Use Images Appropriately & Legally
40. Schedule Posts With +Do Share
41. Build Communities Around Passions
42. Optimise A Profile/Page/Community
43. Share Beyond Circles & Google+
44. Blocking & Muting People
45. Extend The Life Of Posts
46. Merge Google+ Profiles
47. Use the About Tab Effectively
48. Multiple Photos Per Post
49. Use Google+…Every Day!
50. What NOT To Do On Google+ (Part 2)
My friends at +CircleCount (opens in new window) have made me this cool animated graph (below) showing the growing engagement on my #googleplus50 posts! Did you know you can also get your own for your posts? Head over to their site to sign up get your “Reactions” as well as many other cool data on your Goolge+ activity – seriously I’d be lost without this tool (you can quote me on that!).
[Disclaimer] I am not affiliated with CircleCount in any way or getting paid to big them up – they are just seriously cool guys with a great product that you should take advantage of now!